Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Coach

Family campsite for a 5th Wheel

8 posts in this topic

My family is planning a trip to Mille Lacs For June 24th and we are looking for a resort/campground that would have a electric hookup for our 5th wheel and be family freindly. Father Hennepin was our 1st choice but they only have non-electric left. Any suggestions would be great, thanks for the help.

you might try sherwood forest,right across from myr mar,off 169 nw side of the lake,, although this is a private cammpground i know they do hv, or did have some site set aside for non-members to rent for the night,water.elec,and showers.

i used to own a lot in here i think this place is suited well for family,, heres the ph# 218 678 2767.

Does Sherwood Forest have lake access or slips?

no its across the street from myr mar resort tho,, and they have a slip usually u can use for the day/night or weekend,

Rockyreefresort may have some avail., I know they did last year, they are very family friendly.

Good Luck, Amanda

Is there some kind of monthly/annual fee for having a lot at Sherwood?

sherwood forest you own the lot and pay association dues for services .water/elec. showers and the lodge witch has heated pool and other activities,taxes are minimal of course dues i couldnt tell what they r now 260 approx 10 years ago..i brough tthis place up because they do have about 10 campsites set aside for overnighters.youd hv to ck with then so see if they even have these available anymore.otherwise a great place for family, i kinda miss being there now..