Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake H

Hail Call to Dennis

6 posts in this topic

I finally took delivery of my new boat. Thanks for the info you gave me when we talked, and you were right- it doesnt compare to an Outboard Jet. I hit my first boulder yesterday though trying to get up a ditch, aww well! Maybe sometime this summer we can get all of the boyz together and do a convoy somewhere. Thanks again for the info.

NewBoat1.jpg

-Blake from Mankato

Congratualtions on your new rig Blake! and your first whack! That didn't take too long. cool.gif

It will take a little time to get used to the handling but once you do the ENTIRE river is yours.

Looks like your rigged up pretty good too!

I like the lights. That ought to shine up the river like daylight.

We''l see about that cat gathering. Hasn't been much talk lately but we'll get something lined up.

Nice ride man! I wish I had the money to design my own...it would look more like a floating camper though. You ever see that air boat down there? Man, what a rackit that thing makes! Sounds like a B-25 coming up the river! grin.gif

Blake - nice rig. Like your truck better though smile.gif.... That was me at the land of memories landing in the small grey 14footer Saturday. Did you end up tying into any fish?

Your first whack aye? Just one of many to come. I call 'em badges of honor...

Hey, are any of you guys going to come up to Monti in Aug for the Mississippi Rodeo? (Well, I know Dennis will be there)>

Kevin

If I have work off I will be there. I would love to see a bunch of RP's take over a river.