• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

RCA 55in big screen for sale HGTV vary nice SOLD

Any damage or problems with the operation of this unit?

Where are you located? Metro Area? Would you happen to be able to email a picture of the unit?

please send pics,,, ryan. berger at us.army.mil

I would buy it right now, cash money, but it's way too far for me to travel. Tell ya what, if your coming through Thief River Falls any time soon, bring it with and I'll buy it from ya! grin.gif

I was also wondering whats the height? Width?

Halfway would be fine, but guess what! It won't fit down my stairs to the family room! mad.gif I can only fit something 48" or smaller in height or width. (i think you gave me the Height/depth measurement) I was hoping maybe this was a TV with the short or detachable base.

I guess the search for me continues. Thanks for getting back me anyways. frown.gif

Do you really want to sell this? I have posted three times with my email address. Please respond.

Make it $500 CASH and the TV is as good as gone. I am in St Paul I will come and pick it up. Email me if you are interested.