Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Down to Earth

Missing Persons Report

4 posts in this topic

Have you seen any of these guys? Evidently the came up missing the past three days for the Twins-Tigers series.

ph1165952gj.jpgph1204013yt.jpgph1235848cd.jpgph1238282bl.jpgph1500359qb.jpgph2151976ks.jpgph4000776jd.jpgph4078830vn.jpgph4251461ag.jpgph4256564dj.jpgph4258275kw.jpg

Hope they find their pitching staff in time for this weekend's series.

That is hilarious!!

I think I'll be jumping in on these Twins/Central Division discussions this summer!!

hahahahahahahah awesome work!

I thought you meant Backherup. Haven't heard from him in awhile. Maybe he's in Kansas City watching the Dumptroit Tiggers get beat by a tripleA team in the Royals. Nice start Dumptroit. 3-7. I think I might have seen Backherup

s face on a milk carton ; "missing since"-- tiggers got swept by twins and then lose to the hapless royals. "Age"- Aged 25 years inthree years watching Twins win 3 Cen Div titles. "Last seen"- selling brooms outside a thrift store (been swept more than once!!!) Any info leading to backherup will result in him eating crow.