• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Master MMC Lake Minnetonka

Just wondering how people who have this chip like it for Minnetonka. Is it in the 1 or 3 ft version? How accurate is it? Thanks,

I do not have it yet myself. But I have seen it used and it was unbelievable how good that system is. It made a bekiever out of me. I am currently getting the money together to get the whole set-up to use those chips.

Joe-the great thing about it, is that more than just Minnetonka are on that card. Mille Lacs, another awesome fisher is on there as well.. Mille Lacs can be prop eating, skeg knocking, moter ruining lake. However, with that chip, I would be confident to run on the lake having never seen the lake!

speaking of mille lacs and the mmc maps - i have been fishing mille lacs for years and got stuck out in the fog real bad once last year. could not even see my hand in front of my face. i remember looking over to my buddie and saying "well i guess we will see how good this thing really works". we made it from indian point, south around s. island, around the north side of both reefs betweeen cove bay and vineland bay and thru the channel access into cove bay without any issues. just wish my folks dock was marked on that dang map because even though they had it light up like the 4th of July we could not find it for awhile. those chips are worth every penny in my eyes. plus being able to see the spot on the spot right there in front of you sure is nice.

Lawnmanjoe- see if you can't get that birthday present early if your B-Day isn't until later. Dietz summed the chip up in one word!!

I have been chips lakemasters and last years navionics.

On color sonar these things are the best you can ask for. I

have not had mine on tonka in the boat YET. But looking forward to it. Guys just remeber to release some of the fish. I think Guys who are good fishermen now, and then get this your catches do increase.

Bought the chip today, I mean my kids decided to give me my birthday present a week early! Wow! I wish I would have got it last year. FYI that's for the input, I wouldn't have gotten it without it.