Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loadmaster

strat o caster

6 posts in this topic

Whats the status of the lake opened up yet? What aboput the other local lakes for ice conditions. Hoped to make it there before ice out but it went to fast with my rotating days off. One other question, can you make it thru the channel from one basin to other without hitting bottom. Say hi to baxter for me the secret is still safe with me>>>later the load

HAHA Load - you crack me up!! wink.gif

I'm pretty sure the lake is open. The last I Heard it was ready to open up.

We sure had a good amount of luck on that lake this year.

I can't help with your other questions though. I'll have to leave that to Strat. He gave up his fishing hobby this week for his turkey hunting hobby.

How did the hunt go. Hit the lake the other day A real nice day to be on the water, just wish the fish knew I was there. Not a single fish all day and we fished everything from deep to shallow Coud not even get a slimey Noprthern to hit>>later the load

The hunt went great my dad got his first turkey. I wrote about it in the turkey forum.. If I was out there I would look for the crappies in the east end of the lake whrere the river comes into the lake. i'll ask the locals when I'm out that way today!... Strat

Call your brother and invite him up to fish... ya ingrate!

Snagqueenshubby:

I heard that strat's brother ain't much of a fisherman anyways. wink.gif