Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anthony

41" Pike - Spring 2005

6 posts in this topic

My first attempt to get a pic to this site of two pike caught this spring. The top image was a 41" Pike caught out near Swift Ditch that we put back. The second one went home with us.

[image]http://www.solisearch.net/ims/pic.php?u=8848pjHyc&i=50975[/image]

web page

Getting closer, at least you can pick the URL and it will open the pic in a seperate window.

Any ideas on how to get the image right in with the text would be appreciated by everyone who wants to see the fish.

Anthony-

Thats a nice fish man!!

I tried to save the image to my computer and load it up on my imagehosting site but I couldn't save it.

Try loading the photo to Imageshack. Then paste the link Imageshack gives you into your post the exact same way you did in your first post. It should work then. I've been using Imageshack for awhile and it has been working great.

If you do a search for Imageshack, they'll be near the top of the list.

If you have any other questions or problems, feel free to e-mail me.

I've seen some where the image comes right up in the text of the message. That's what I was hoping to do.

Yep.

Imageshack will allow you to do that along with some other sites. For some reason, some of the image hosting sites aren't supported by FM's forum format. I think that is happening to the site your photo is at.

Like this? Correct?

34inchpike0qo.jpg

That's it!

I'll give that other site a shot just as soon as I find another round tuit. Danged if I ain't out at the moment...

Stay tuned.