• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

6 Mile Lake

waynorth

After many years of fishing Leach on opener, we have deceided to try a different lake in the same area as Leach. Has anyone fished 6 Mile Lake near Bena on opener before? I have heard this smaller lake has some nice walleye numbers and other fish as well. any info would be very helpful. Thank-You.

My dad and a group have went here for years the weekend after opener. Sometimes they do well and some times it is slow. There have been several years where they have loaded up and went to Winni.

thats the beauti of six mile you can go to different waters if they are not going well there. I have never fished it on opener but I have fished it after that and it does have a good pop of walleye, northern and perch. It has the typical ups and downs of a smaller lake some years good others not so good

Jason