Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elevatorguy

Cheffrey

7 posts in this topic

Hey Cheffrey I posted in the classified but I thought I would catch you here too. I am interested in your boat. So shoot me an e-mail where I can reach you with a # or I can give you mine. My e-mail is elevatorgod@hotmail.com. I am leaving fri for turkey hunting but I do want to make it back for the coho cleanup but either way I would like to look at the boat before I leave or I will catch you when I get back

Marshall

He's in Cabo right now, he should be back next week if he doesn't get tossed in the slammer grin.gif

Ya they will have fun with him in a jail cell down there! grin.gif Although from what he tells me he can hang with the jailbirds pretty good. blush.gifblush.gif

Looking a a used boat 21ft cutty cab lake sup ready 4cyl inboard trailor re-done intorior and exterior carpting boat is good shape runs do ya think 1000.00 is to much or what>>>later the load

If you can find a boat for that price ready for the big lake, it sounds like a deal. What year and make is the boat ? by ready , do you mean rigged to fish ?

Well I will catch up with him when I get back from turkey hunting. Maybe if I am lucky I'll make back for the coho cleanup.

EG, check in the for sale forum.