Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Down to Earth

Green Bay Schedule

Down to Earth

Sep 11 @Detroit 4:15pm

Sep 18 Cleveland 4:15pm

Sep 25 Tampa Bay 1:00pm

Oct 3 @Carolina 9:00pm

Oct 9 New Orleans 1:00pm

Week 6 BYE

Oct 23 @Minnesota 1:00pm

Oct 30 @Cincinnati 1:00pm

Nov 6 Pittsburgh 4:15pm

Nov 13 @Atlanta 4:15pm

Nov 21 Minnesota 9:00pm

Nov 27 @Philadelphia 4:15pm

Dec 4 @Chicago 1:00pm

Dec 11 Detroit 8:30pm

Dec 19 @Baltimore 9:00pm

Dec 25 Chicago 5:00pm

Jan 1 Seattle 4:15pm

At Atlanta, Phily & Baltimore kinda suck. Would have been nice to have either Atlanta or Phily at home. Comparing with the Vikings it looks like only 3 games will have TV conflicts with each other, which is nice for this Packer fan living in Minnesota.

sunnyj

Sept. 11 loss

Sept. 18 loss

Sept. 25 loss

Oct. 3 loss

Oct. 9 loss

Bye

Oct. 23 loss

Oct. 30 loss

Nov. 6 loss

Nov. 13 loss

Nov. 21 loss

Nov. 27 loss

Dec. 4 loss

Dec. 11 loss

Dec. 19 loss

Dec. 25 loss

Jan. 1 loss

Looks like a long year for Packer fans tongue.gif

Ely Lake Expert

Quote:

Sept. 11 loss

Sept. 18 loss

Sept. 25 loss

Oct. 3 loss

Oct. 9 loss

Bye

Oct. 23 loss

Oct. 30 loss

Nov. 6 loss

Nov. 13 loss

Nov. 21 loss

Nov. 27 loss

Dec. 4 loss

Dec. 11 loss

Dec. 19 loss

Dec. 25 loss

Jan. 1 loss

Looks like a long year for Packer fans
tongue.gif

ROFLMAO

buzzsaw

But the good news is that after all those losses, the Packers will get a great draft pick to replace Favre. Maybe the next Todd Marinovich! shocked.gif

Fish Head

He's not a quarterback, but let's not forget Tony Mandarich.

Down to Earth

Boy, it didn't take long for you guys to take this South. Can't even have a solid discussion on the Packers without it being Hi-jacked with no sensible thought or comment made by the Purple Priders. Guess I'll have to integrate myself back into the Minnesota threads. At least there is constructive conversation there.

Fish Head

Sorry Down to Earth. No harm intended, just having some fun. You have to expect some of this on a Minnesota board. I can guarantee you I would be taking tons of abuse if I posted about the Vikings on a Green Bay Wisconsin fishing board.

Again, No harm intended, just having some fun.

buzzsaw

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's all tongue in cheek. We know Packer's fans know next year should be a tough one to watch and we are just having some fun at their expense. Here's a changeup.... Man those Packers will surprise everybody next year and win atleast three games!! Zero wins just can't happen with all the gods who love the Pack! tongue.gif

Down to Earth

I know its all in fun, but still a bit frustrating that a decent conversation can't take place, without heading South before it even begins.

river rat316

Hey this is fishing MINNESOTA go to fishing Wisconsin if you want a civil conversation about the pack!!! For crying out loud this has been goin on since the beginning of football (well at least the beginning of the vikes) There is no civil conversations when you post a about the PACK on a VIKING BOARD use your head!

barebackjack

Quote:

Hey this is fishing MINNESOTA go to fishing Wisconsin if you want a civil conversation about the pack!!! For crying out loud this has been goin on since the beginning of football (well at least the beginning of the vikes) There is no civil conversations when you post a about the PACK on a VIKING BOARD use your head!

Im just going to point out the obvious here and let ignorance point out itself. Forums included here at FM, Canada, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Montana, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota and oh yes WISCONSIN!!!! One more uninformative thoughtless post. And another point to be made, this is the football forum, not the Viking forum. smile.gif Use YOUR head!!!

buzzsaw

All the love and the draft hasn't even taken place. blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Down to Earth

People already in mid season bashing form. shocked.gif

MJR

I say the pack will have to play pretty good to beat Pitt, Atlanta, Philly and Baltimore. They will probably split with MN and the Bears and Lions have to put something together one of these years. The rest of the games who knows what the other teams will do this season.

I also don't think the pack will be as bad this year as many people are thinking/wanting them to be. They lost a couple of guys on the o-line but they have had a pretty solid run game for a few years now and I don't think losing 2 guys will make it drop off that much. Their D is probably worse as of now than it was last year, it will be interesting to see if they match the Vikes for the D linemen, I think the deadline is Wed for that.

What/who do you think the pack will draft? I am not even sure where they are picking.

The draft is this weekend isn't it?

cybermuskie

Yeah MJR, the draft is Sat.

GullGuide

Look for the pack to pick a QB to replace Favra. This next season will pretty much be a wash anyways and with their poor record they should get a top 10 pick next draft.

buzzsaw

oh oh does that mean they're going to be in the Matt Leinart sweepstakes???

Down to Earth

Wouldn't surprise me to see the Packers draft a QB, but I'm guessing they will wait until the 3rd round if they do. There are a couple in that area that could pan out. I doubt they will pick one at #24 as first I think they need to address the defensive side of the ball first and also it might be a bit of a reach drafting one of the others that high at #24. Once scenario I could possibly see play out is there is talk that if SF goes with Smith at #1 that Rogers has a chance of falling into the teens. If that happens, it would not surprise me if the Packers tried to trade up at grab him.

As far as next year draft goes, I'm not anticipating a top 10 pick. Even if they end up going 7-9 that would put them at #13 tops if you compare it to this years order. I'm still guessing something around 8-8 for next year which will probably put them in the mid to late teens for pickings.