Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gilby

captain Ahab

4 posts in this topic

Are you planning another trip to nevis this summer and if so when are you thinking of comeing. Getting pretty anxcious myself.Three months for me.

Gilby,

When are you planning on being in Nevis this summer. I was up last weekend and opened the camper on 6CW. It was cold, but nice to be back in the north woods. I tried for crappies off of the dock. No crappies, but did catch and release three nice largemouth bass.

Where do you stay when you are there? I have family staying at the Owl's Nest during July this year. It'll be their first time staying there.

Kyle

Kyle, we will be going up july 8th thru the 16th, we stay friday night over at in-we go in a motel room. We also stay at owl's nest. This year will be are 7th year staying there, we really like the small resort atmosphere and Bob and Kris are very nice host. I know the week we are there, there were openings. If your family is up there the same time we are, are there any kids, I have two girls 13 and 16. My son won't be comeing up this year with us, he graduates this spring and will be too busy to go with us. Hopefully we will be able to sit around and talk fishing and share some spots. gilby

Gilby,

You should have a great week at the lake. My family is coming up later in July. We will be at our camper from June 30th until July 10th. There should be some overlap with your stay. It would be good to share info.

We e-mailed last year, but didn't meet up when you were there. My home e-mail is kyleagre@cableone.net

Kyle