Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
wingnutken

***SOLD***Minnkota Bow Mount Auto Pilot for sale**SOLD

wingnutken    0
wingnutken

I upgraded to a larger elec. motor last summer and I have a 42" shaft, 36# thrust bow mount auto pilot for sale with the quick detach plate.This motor works as good as it did when I bought the boat.I had it on a 16.5'1997 alumacraft dominator and it worked very well with that boat. It is quieter and smoother than the one I replaced it with.I wish now that I never upgraded. Excellent condition and stored indoors every winter. Asking $200.00 I live in the Lake Minnetonka area and work in Plymouth for anybody that is interested, Ken

wingnutken    0
wingnutken

Bump

jtk15    0
jtk15

pictures

jamiekunst (at) hotmail.com

Thanks,

jk

fisherdog19    1
fisherdog19

I'm interested as well, can you send pictures. pprodanov at valescomortgage dot com.

Fisherdog

dcfisher    0
dcfisher

hey could you shoot me some pic and how to contact you. My email is dcholtzy (at) hotmail.com or cell is 612-239-1184

wingnutken    0
wingnutken

Yes it is still for sale. I have sent pics to all who requested them,unfortunatly I am leaving now to go turkey hunting and I won't be able to respond until I get back next monday. Thanks, Ken

butcherboy    0
butcherboy

Is motor still for sale? Will be in Minnnetonka on sat.&sun I am interested. Please e-mail phone #. This email is sent Friday afternoon. Thank you. MY email is

rdjones@omnitelcom.com

#

Farley    0
Farley

Would like to stop by and take a look possibly tonite if it's still for sale. Eric.Johnson@MTS.com, shoot me some directions and a good time to stop by sometime this week if not tonite. I work in Eden Prairie and you are on my way home.

Farley    0
Farley

Still waiting to hear from you.

wingnutken    0
wingnutken

I am the original owner of this motor and it does not have alot of hours on it. It is in fantastic shape and has not been sold yet. Ken

Hunter21    0
Hunter21

Do you still have this ???