• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Do you guys mind if I ask what kind of boats you have? I'd be curious to know in case I'm out on the water and I see any of you. Would like to put faces to names and say "hi" if I see ya out there.

I got a blue and white Warrior, dual counsol, wrap-around windshield and a merc on the back. My name's Eric.

Hope to see someone out there this year. I'll probably be fishing Washington and German (and maybe Jefferson).

Basscatcher: Im usually out on Washington 2-3 days a week,not weekends in the a.m. I would be in either a 16 lund with a 25 johnson or a 17Alumacraft with a 50hp Merc.Usually by third point or squirrels nest point,and sometimes in bakers bay.Usually have a Harris racing hat on.

A 1989 15 foot cream white with a darker red stripe Forester fiberglass runabout with a white 70 horse Johnson (also 89). You'll probably see me on Madison, Washington, German, and Jefferson.

~piker

My boat is a 1995 16' Lund Rebel (Red) with black 25hp Johnson. My buddys boat is a 17' Monark, Maroon and white. I hope to order a couple of FM decals and put one on my boat. Should be interesting to see how many people I run across during the year.

A brown lund with a camo green 25 horse motor. Usually with me in back and the girl friend in front. We like to jig on washington around the points or run lindy rigs on madison. Hope to see someone this year. During the summer we will more than likely be out every night. I will be pulling it with a van untill about june then I get my new truck smile.gif.

Blue 14' Lund with a 15 mariner (hot setup huh? laugh.gif) Fishing companions may include one of my daughters, or if no human companions, my Springer likes to go for a ride.

Forgot to add. On real nice calm days I may be in a souris river canoe with springer.

16' Lund Explorer and 40 hp Honda tiller, rigged with Wave Wackers, 4 rod holders, Lowrance X71, marine band radio and 8' antenna.

MNice, I know the feeling, Ive got a 14 ft Lund, It was once red, its faded to orangish red now, 15 horse merc on the back. I fish Washington and German some, Clear lake and Sleepyeye get some attention as they are close to home. I fish the river alot also.

If you see 2 overweight teenagers having a heck of a time with something, thats probally me and Catmaster enjoying a day of fishing before football start.

RR56

1970 16 ft lund cream colored with blur stripe with a merc motor ill be standing on the front fishing the weed lines

1995 Lund 1600 Explorer, with a 2004 Johnson 40 hp four stroke Tiller. 55lb power drive bow mount, with a hummingbird depth finder, walleye master splash gaurds. Good boat.

I'm usually out there in my hunting boat. It is a tan boat with a green and tan camo motor. She's a 14'er with a 25 hp mariner. I'll either be with my 3 year old son Nicholas, or with my choc. lab Haley. Hope to see you guys on the water this summer. I'll usually be on Madison or Washington. Sometimes I'll hit the smaller lakes if it is a little too windy. Later, Paul

Hey, thanks for the replies fellas. I'll keep this info in my boat and if I see a boat that looks as decribed, I'll stop by and see who it is. Hopefully it's one of you and not someone completely different! (probably get a strange look if that happens) smile.gif

Riverrat

I see you're from New Ulm. You know a guy by the name of Justin Black? I work with him and he's originally from New Ulm. He went to school at MVL. Just curious.

I run a Lund 1800 Fisherman (2004) with 135hp Mercury Optimax consul and a Yamaha T-8 Kicker consul on the back.

On the bow I have a Minn Kota CoPilot 60lb thrust.

The main reason for this boat is because I use it for salomon fishing on Lake Michigan and that water can be pretty rough so the T-8 and deep hull are ideal for this situation as well as for walleye fishing in the open water months.

I usually fish Madison, Tetonka, Gorman, and Clear lake and where a camo budweiser hat!!! Although I am sure there are many others the look just like me grin.gif!!

GOOD FISHIN!!!!!!1

Hey basscatcher,

I'm on Tetonka only 3 or 4 times a year, including opener, I don't know why I fish opener there but it has sort of become a tradition for me so I do.

Feel absolutely free to shout at me!

I'm in a green and beige 21' Crestliner sportfish, you can't miss it because it's the only one with a silver 150 Mariner along with a black 15 Merc on the back! I've never seen that combo before on a Crestliner so I'm pretty easy to spot!

I also run an FM sticker on the back.

Yell or ram into me or whatever if you see me!

I have a 17ft Crestliner Fishhawk with a 115 Mercury Optimax. The boat is a 2001 with black paint and a tan interior. The motor is a 2004. The boat came with a 115 Johnson but unfortunately it was a lemon. So far the Opti has been great. They gave me the blue salt water version, so it's easy to spot. I have a 4ft black antenna for the marine band. The bow mount trolling motor is a 55lb Minnkota with Auto Pilot and Copilot. The motor works good, but it is only a 12 volt and I should have went with the 24. I'm hoping adding another battery will solve the problem.

You'll find me in a 1850 fishhawk with a 115 merc opti. Black boat. You can't miss me--I'm the one chasing my 5 and 7 year old from bow to stern. 75% Madison/25% pick a lake. Hope to see you all out there soon.

Someone needs to put a spreadsheet together for all this info or everyone should throw a FM decal on their boat...lol. My memory is not what it used to be so I will not remember most of the boats. I am ordering a decal and hope to have it on my boat by opener. If you guys see it give me a holler, unless I am hammering them, then make it a whisper...lol. I think it would be cool to meet you guys. I am usually looking for someone to fish with.

I live on Washington so on that lake you will see me in a 15' Forester with a 50hp Johnson. On the other area lakes you will catch me in a green 20' Ranger with a 225 Evinrude or a 17' black Tuffy Fish n' Ski with a 90hp Evinrude, usually running the shores and weed lines for bass and/or pike. My partner and I will be usually wearing Falcon gear and Reel Fishing and Tackle gear. The Ranger will have a Reel Fishing and Tackle sticker on it.