• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

overnight parking on the river?

76k20

Is it allowed to camp on the st croix? I see a lot of people with bigger boats beached by the kinni narrows in the summer Just wondering if a guy could pop up a tent there for the opener?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Yes you can. I have done the camping opener in a tent out there more than once. There are lots of nice islands north of Stillwater too, but the high water may not leave much extra room for a tent. You should definitely try it though. It's a lot of fun. Always seems to rain though. Bring plenty of dry firewood!

Which launches if any could I leave my truck and trailer parked at overnight? I dont mind if it costs a couple bucks but I would hate to get my rig towed.

I don't think that I have ever seen a no overnight parking sign at the launch in prescott of course I have never looked either. I don't remember ever seeing a vehicle parked down there all night long but if it is legal that would be a worth while place to park. Don't take my word for it that launch being ok for overnight but maybe someone will prove it or disprove it whichever the case may be.

keep fishin'

wall-i-king

At St Croix Bluffs you can't park in the parking lot overnight, but you can rent a campsite there and keep your rig at the site overnight while you camp out on an island.