Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wolfboy630

reflex grizzily

8 posts in this topic

does anyone have one of these? i am interested in getting one i have the opp. to buy last years model for 200.00.was wondering if this is a good deal, dont no much about it, has split limbs, and the cam and 1/2 system. thanks for the help

Its a decent bow.. I have a Hoyt UltraTec with the split limbs and the cam.5 system. And I really like it. I would say, shoot the boow.. if you like it go for it!

deitz, did you get your hoyt from twin arrows ? i see you live up our way, if i get the bow i am bringing it to mike to tune up and put a sight on it,what else do you think i need to do with the bow?. besides shoot it of course.

No I didn't. I bought my bow down in White Bear Lake area... I now own 4 hoyts. The reflex is designed by hoyt.. However, I am sure you already knew this. Your bow new retailed for about $300.... so $200 is really not a bad deal!

As for what your bow will need after you buy it... Please be sure it truely fits you.. talk to the teck and make sure it fits well.. a good fitting bow is more important than the bows quality in my opinion!

I thin kyou will need a stabilizer, Sight, string silencers, peep sight maybe, case of coarse, arrows, a release.. ect..

With all that being said.. you can shoot fingers and without sights, its really all up to the shooter. I think that if you plan on hunting with this set up, you just need to practice with the gear you plan to hunt with. We all owe it to the animal for a quick clean kill, or at least we owe the animal our attempt at that!

thanks for all of your help deitz, might run into you at some 3d shoots this year!.

jim

Not a problem, glad I was able to help out. I havn't even taken my bow out of storage yet.. I am ashamed to say.. by this time last year I was way better off... too much fishing stuff going on right now!

Best of luck with the new bow!

My buddy just bought a bow off ebay a while back. He was measured by someone at Cabelas previously. Well he ended up buying a new cam to get it to fit him right, so dont have Cabelas measure you....lol.

I have a Reflex Buckskin. This bow is awesome. Split limb cam 1/2 technology. I really like it. Its pretty fast and super quiet. I bought mine in Fargo, ND from "The Outdoorsmen"