Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnE1966

Fishin Envy!

3 posts in this topic

I was flipping through the TV channels for something to keep my mind off of ice fishing today and what do I find, Babe Winkelman and his friend Jerry from Hill City fishing for slab crappies on Upper Red Lake and eating Johnsonville brats. I believe that this was the show that they shot at Morts Dock last spring but I did not see any mention of it in the credits. Man all it did was make things even worse especially when a couple of friends (soon to be X) called to let me know that they had been on the lake all afternoon catching slabs and lots of walleyes and plan to head back out again in the morning. Oh why did I let everyone talk me out of going fishing this weekend? crazy.gif

I saw Babe and his friend fishing on URL 2 years ago on TV.. could be the same one or did they say it was produced last spring? well anyways they did catch alot of fish, and they had a small plane fly over the ice houses and taped it and holy smokes, there were alot of ice houses, more than what has been out there at once this year! Maybe its the new shoot they made? I missed that show! I would love to see it again.

We had some guests that were out there late last March and they said that Babe was out there then filming..and yes, it was out of Morts Dock.