Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TurnUpTheFishing

**SOLD**14' Lund w/ trailer, motor, GPS, sonar....

13 posts in this topic

Ive got a 14' Lund, shorelander bunk roller trailer, and 20hp mercury. The boat originally had 3 benches but had a casting deck, storage/cooler, floor put in. The motor is a 20hp 79 mercury, it runs but could use some work.

The package includes...

*Lowarance sonar/GPS

*2 seats

*rod holders (two sets one for storage another for trolling)

*Gas tank

*bilge pump

*batter box

*Boat navigation lights

*spare tire for trailer

*trailer has MN lifetime liscence

Its a great boat but we upgraded and dont want to store it any longer.

Asking $995, obo.

boatfront.jpg

boatback.jpg

You can contact me on this page or my email, turnupthefishing(at)yahoo.com

Bilge pump? Does it leak or is it water over the side? Down here we don't have any walleye chop.

No the boat does NOT leak. We got it because when backtrolling sometimes waves would get over the splash guards, and we didnt want to bail the water out, or sit in a puddle.

Do you have any more pics? If so please send to itzmered@rconnect.com What is that black box thing mounted of the center bench? When you say the motor needs some work that do you mean?

czl99, you have mail.

Also interested in any other pics. Please send to jablake_52@hotmail.com What type of work does the engine need, and how reliable is it right now?

Could you please send any other pic's to onson60 at hotmail dot com. Thx

VERY interested in the boat. please send me directions to see it. i'll email you shortly. thanks.

goose

Sorry no other current pics at the moment.

If your curious about the hull, its red with a polished/metal bottom, no dents, and does have some dock rash.

turnupthefishing, please email me if boat is still for sale. i'm still interested in the package.

goose55316 (at) msn (dot) com. thanks.

goose

If you haven't sold the boat yet I am interested. I have tried to email you but got a message that it was undeliverable, anyway please get in touch with me by email, jonluschen(@)hotmail(dot)com.

Boat has been sold.