Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Melon

Ice Out - Minnewawa??

9 posts in this topic

I'm planning to come up next weekend and check on things at the summer spot. Any chance I'll be able to get the boat in the water and not have to dodge ice bergs? I probably won't make the trip if I can't. What's it looking like now, I assume there is still ice on the lake but will it be there in another week?

My brother was up last weekend and said there was still a fair amount. I'd like to know too so I can get a jump on getting the dock, lift and boat in. I doubt it will be out this weekend but maybe next if the warm weather holds. If you find out, post here please.

I think we are about ten days out yet,it's suppose to rain on sun and mon. We'll see what that does. I will keep an eye on it for you and give you a report.

I appreciate the update rob,s. I hope the weather cooperates and does it's job this week and clears the ice.

Minnewawa went out last night (Monday)Big sandy is at 80% so you should be good for the weekend.

SWEEEEEET!! Thanks for watchin it for me robs,s. You made my day. Can't wait to get there now!! Open water here I come!!

Thanks from me too Rob! I'm heading up Friday morning! Gonna throw in the lift and boat and be way ahead of the game for once!

So my guess is Big Sandy is Ice free Today?.... smile.gif

Billhorn went today,the main lake should go by tommorow.