Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jigging Bob

Cold weather (fish on or off)

Jigging Bob

Is this cold weather going to turn the fish on or off? Usually if it is cold for multiple days it gets um' goin'. Either way I intend to find out. Any cold weather tactics/tricks you guys are going to try? Deeper is probably one thing I may try. I also will be keeping the beer in the shack. It will only take about 5 minutes to freeze them up and that always makes me a sad little fisherman. laugh.gif

GRAND DAD

Very good question am sitting at my desk wondering the same thing!Do I go up or not,Its going to be dam cold,I have been fishing at both times this year warm and cold and it hasn't made much of a diffrence the olny time it made a dif is when we got snow on the ice the seemed to bite a little better!

EYEHUNTER10

baromoter and fishing pressure Move Move Move its the only way to beat it!