Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Scenic

Beef

Scenic    0
Scenic

Beef,

Drop me an email or give me a call.

Jeff

beef    0
beef

Just droped ya an email!!!!

Beef

cybermuskie    0
cybermuskie

Beef you sure do alot of gabbin' on here! lol And Jeff's all over too! haha Must be to (Contact US Regarding This Word) cold to fish!

Keep Warm!

Your 'ol Pal,

Adam grin.gif

beef    0
beef

Hows it going old timer...How is Southern Minnesota, or should I say the suburbs of Bemidji...lol...You are now in the Branierd area right?? Yeah it is cold out here. Right now at 7:30 am it is -23 with a winchill of -44..Pretty raw.. But I think I am going to go out and try to find some fish today. I will look like the stay-puff marshmallow man because of all the layers I will be wearing...

Talk to ya l8tr,

Beef

cybermuskie    0
cybermuskie

Beef you can probably blame the cold on me....See I finally got married last month, and H--- has froze over, so therefore the balance has been interupted! lol Yeah we are north of Brainerd, in Backus/Pine River area. I got censored for darn in my last post haha Goodluck if ya go staypuff!

See ya!

beef    0
beef

Congrats on the wedding......Marriage does stange things to people. Look at me, I now ask if I can go fishing wink.gifHope everything else is all good..

Beef

cybermuskie    0
cybermuskie

I still don't ask to go fishing or hunting....now I ask if I can come home! lol Yeah everything else is good, trying to learn new lakes and hunting spots down here. I miss having my old spot!

Take it easy!

cybermuskie    0
cybermuskie

Hey Beef,

I have a question for ya...Since I am fairly new to this site...What is a FMer? I haven't quite figured that out. Is it fishing Minnesota er?

Thanks

Chris Haley    108
Chris Haley

That's it!!

Scenic    0
Scenic

Give that man a cigar!!!! Been fishing down that way much Adam?

beef    0
beef

FM'er's are also know to be real hard workers at work grin.gif

beef

cybermuskie    0
cybermuskie

No I haven't been fishing to much, all new areas, and really no one to explore with, I am planning a trip to Mille Lacs Friday, and then I will fish the Gull Lake Tourney for Sat. so that should be interesting. How bout you Jeff? You ever get to Mille Lacs? I have only fished it twice and never done real good, but I bought the Lakemaster Maps for the puter, andman is there great detail with that thing! I got the version for the puter! Pretty cool anyway. SO any advice on any of the flats would be helpful! Beef, do you work? grin.gif Have a good one guys!

beef    0
beef

I work can you tell.... grin.gif

beef

Matt Breuer    8
Matt Breuer

cyber, the fishing on Mille Lacs has been pretty phenomenal. A lot of eater size fish, but people are catching something to brag about almost daily. The mud flats have been the best. My 'rents live near Brainerd and you're in one of the states honey holes!

cybermuskie    0
cybermuskie

Matt,

I was out on the boot flat 2 Sats. ago, and the fishing was aweful! I fished for sun-up to sundown, and caught 1 small eye! My buddie got 2 and a perch. And we moved 4 times. That was also the day that everybody went to the lake. Augers running all day, a car drove 3 ft in front of my portable, you couldn't see daylight thru the portables there were so many, it was burtal! But dang it I am going again Friday! grin.gif But I have a better map, and maybe we can get away from the crowd and find a honeyhole. I have been reading that it really has slowed down since the cold snap. If you have heard other things or ideas to try I would be interested in hearing about it! There is a ton of resort issues on those pages. Some is pretty heated debate. example; access fees and bad rentals! Good reading anyway!

Take Care,

Adam

beef    0
beef

Adam,

How did you do??..I might be down soon to join you on the big lake. Randy says hi and too bad he is not there to show you all the hot spots like he did up here.. grin.gif..

He just wanted me to pass that on to you!!!!

Beef

cybermuskie    0
cybermuskie

We ended up fishing on Friday in the near white out. We did manage to find a few flats that we on that Lakemaster map program, so that was cool! I think I caught 10 or 11 eyes but only kept 3. Lorin kept 4 but nothin over 14 inches. By the time we left it was pretty tough getting around. Had to blaze a trail out and back. And as far as Randy's comments....Ha! That's all I am going to say on that matter! LOL Are you heading down there? I think you would have been better off buying a snowmobile! I wish I had one. I saw some of the Ice Team Guy at the Brainerd Tourney, man did they have the setups on sleds!

Well take it easy Beef!

Adam

beef    0
beef

Adam,

The weather is going to be great this weekend. Will you be coming up anytime soon???? I will be out this weekend for a lot of hours, planning on spending sunrise to sunset tomm. on Cass and Bemidji, then hopefully the same on Sunday....

Let me know,

Beef

cybermuskie    0
cybermuskie

BeefI am pretty full up this weekend with honey do's. But if ya hear when Gander is blowing there stuff out let me know would ya! Sure wish I had a bearcat right now! grin.gif

Talk to ya later!

beef    0
beef

I'm not sure about Gander, but I know BLuewater is this weekend...Give Mark a call I'm sure he can set you up with no problem....