• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who's fishing this weekend?

Marmot

I plan to be at Mille Lacs with a few others this weekend (1/14-1/16).

How many of you plan to brave the cold and windy weather this weekend? I am not expecting many fish to be caught. I am going for the camaraderie, LaCrosse Light, and Crown Royal.

Marmot

Heading up for a fishing contest on Sat. with my uncle. Its definitly going to be COLD!

just so you will feel sorry for me.. im stuck at home.. apparently the wife is pregnant and going to have a baby in the next few days.. i think its just a scam to keep me away from the lake.. :->

Quote:

just so you will feel sorry for me.. im stuck at home.. apparently the wife is pregnant and going to have a baby in the next few days.. i think its just a scam to keep me away from the lake.. :->

So just take her with! smirk.gif

Rented a sleeper from McQuoids for Sunday and Monday. If the fish aren't biting, hopefully the Vikes are beating the Eagles. Either way I look forward to relaxing and enjoying the company of friends.

Perchman,

I bet there hasn't been too many Babies delivered in a ice shack. Mabye yours could be the first. You could have a 8 lb walleye in one hand and a new 8 lb baby in the other. I am Sure your wife wouldn't mind that too much? Honestly, congrats, I know you will miss some fishing days now, but will be worth it. You soon will have a new fishing pal!

Perchman, Congrats!

I will be heading up and braving the cold as well. Heading up to Barnacles tonight and most likely coming home Monday AM.

JUST A QUICK NOTE , JUST TALKED TO MY BUDDY FISHING ON FISHERS REEF ON MILLIE AND THE FISHING IS SLOW. CATCHING SOME JUMBOS BUT NO EYES YET.

USING A SMALL TEAR DROP- RED WITH EURO-LARVA FOR THE JUMBOS AND CAUGHT THE USUAL POUT THAT GAVE THEM SOME REAL EXCITEMENT.

THE DEEP WATER IS WHERE THEY ARE AT BECAUSE VERRY FEW ARE CATCHING THEM IN THE SHALLOWS. THATS THE REPORT OUT OF HUNTERS POINT. GOOD LUCK.

I'll be up there at 8:00am Sat. morning, we're going to move the house out to deeper water, hopefully to a spot we can catch some fish!!!

To all of you headed up tonite..BRRRRR stay warm!!

Ole