Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Scott M

Trade Rumors/Cures that Ail Wolves

Scott M

Wolves are now .500. ESPN was talking about a Suns-Heat Finals.

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on trades or other cures to put Minny back in the driver's seat.

I like Kidd or Baron Davis if we could get rid of Spree or Cassell, even Kandi. The only attractive thing about those guys is their expiring or soon to expire contracts.

Teams are killing us with our soft perimeter defense. We can't stop anybody. Orlando beat us tonight even though Garnett went off for a 20-20. We need some young legs at the guard spot. A center, just a body in the middle would be nice. Anyone that's a little less of a stiff than Erv or Kandi.

Penny for your thoughts....

BIG ISLAND DUDE

Im am personally very disapointed in this team.

It is still early though. And I still have faith that KG will get this thing together.

question??

at what point does it become a coaching problem? Im not saying that it is yet. I actually like flip a lot. There is a lot of talent on this team and it seams that management may be at fault. Maybe??

Big Pine Walleye

I keep hearing the name Jason Kidd--I would love to see them pull this off--but really doubt that it will happen!

Captain B.R.K

I'd take Baron Davis over Kidd any day....but then again, both are veterans and don't know how much long they will be effective on the court.

We don't need another Sam Cassell to deal with.

bklimek

I'm sorry Cap' but Baron Davis is another Cassell. Baron is injury prone and doesn't have much value in my opinion. What is with the Wolves picking up expired PG's? Brandon, guy that played for Portland goatee can't think of his name, and Cassell. They missed the boat when they let james "HOLLYWOOD" Robinson go! smile.gif

pudge

Are you thinking of Rod Strickland?

bklimek

Thats the dude. Nice avatar.

pudge

Thanks man. There are some pretty sweet avatars on www.sudhian.com. Check it out, it's kinda a techy site.

Captain B.R.K

Davis and Cassell 2 of the same! Hollywood Robinson , I think the wolves missed the boat when they let SAM "I am" Mitchell go laugh.gif

fisherman69

I also agree we need some younger legs. I could emagine the team if we could have gotten Le Bron James.

pudge

Has anyone else heard of a J. Kidd to the Wolves rumor? Not sure if it is legit. Let me know what you got. Sounds like he wants out of Jersey pretty bad. Can't say I blame him.

Stratosman

Rumors are all it is, the Wolves are still hurting from the sanctions from the Joe Smith debaucle, 5 years without a first round pick? No team can compete without making trades, for older players, it's a tough situation. I think this year we get our first 1st round pick, let's make it count.

Although I would like to see Kidd here, but who do we trade, Wally is the only one with trade value, can't trade one of the best shooters in the leauge away? That's why I don't think it will happen, not sure anything will happen, Sprewell and Cassel are not worth there salaries, therefore trade value is low and we wouldn't get the caliber player needed to make a trade. But who knows. Should be a fun game to watch tonight, LeBron and KG.

lawdog

I don't know. I think if you get ANYTHING for Spree or Cassell you are ahead of the game. They are cancers and eliminating them for even a CBA guy would be OK with me. There is no doubt the attitude of these jerks is the problem with the Wolves. Flip got the shaft on this deal.

Stratosman

I do not disagree, N.J won't give up Kidd for Sprewell and Cassel, and I do agree that Cassel and Sprewell in particular are cancers and need to go, and we do need a point guard other than Hudson, (I like him less and less each time I watch), I hope they do something, I just hope it doesn't involve Wally.

Captain B.R.K

T-Hud is more interested in a record deal and lookin' good in dreadlocks then he is dribbling between a double team and going in for a layup.

I don't think the wolves have anything worth trading around, especially after a lot of BIG trades happened today. I think the only team that wasn't involved with a trade today was our team.

SHOULD have dumped Cassell and Spree earlier in the year or even before the season started!

Captain B.R.K

Just read that Gary Payton is no longer an Atlanta Hawk...that means he is a free agent!

HEY McHale- did you hear that......GARY PAYTON IS A FREE AGENT!!

GullGuide

There is no way Payton will come here. It's almost a given he's going to resign with Boston since that's where his family is.

Man, did the timberpups (yea, time to bring that out again) stink up the Target Center or what last night. Just plain horrible.

Stratosman

Yeah, I had the misfortune of being at the game last night, 2 field goals in the first 7 minutes of the 4th quarter, how pathetic is that. Garnett was awesome as usual, but Sprewell and Wally were ice cold in the 4th quarter. It was bad indeed,

Willy

I've seen just about all I can take of the wolves this year. They are pathetic!! Can't wait until after the season when they start choppin heads. We need to get some of these old geesers out of here and bring in some youth, speed, and mostly, players with brains.(Hudson mad.gif)

Can't believe they could go from great last year to getting beat at home to any slumping team that enters the Target center. frown.gif