• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Arnesens Report 1/7-1/9

5 guys limited out each day, with tons thrown back. The biggest being 22". The best jigs - AE pink&white and the red one. Gold of course and the chartruse or red Buckshot. All were tipped with a small but full minnow. Bring the Vex, Sat was a tough bite. Sunday, a Huge school of 1.5 - 2lbers came through....ohhh the FUN.

Say Hi to JOHN the bartender tell him the party of 5 that closed him down on Sunday Said Thanks for the Yag And Tuquilla!!

some friends and I are making our fisrt trip up to LOW this weekend....just wondering if you would let a few Southern (St.Cloud) types in on where you might have been fishing....we have been thinking about hitting the river instead of the lake....??

WHaTT,

Were you fishing out of the resorts rental houses or were you fishing out of your own? We're heading up this Sunday, hopefully the action is the same for us.

We were out of there shacks. This was our 4th year out of there shacks. And we have always got our limit of Eyes. You may only be ably to keep 4 eyes, but you can be picky about the size..

Have FUN

Argh! I just called up there and a lady told me they don't have any rentals left for any weekends. She said the fishing has been awesome and they are very busy. Apparently 160 people went out last Tues!!

You could try Mid week They may have acouple days. Or you could try Morris Point, they are pretty close, and good people. I think you'll find that pretty much all the resorts will be full on the weekends, others I'm sure will have Midweek.

Fishing Arnesen's Jan 30 & 31 because no weekend dates are left. Caught lots of fish last year when it was extremely cold like it is now. Actually caught more on the first day, which was the colder of the two, than the second day. Fish were very light biters.