Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deitz Dittrich

*** Backwater Brawl 2005*** February 19th, 8am to..... FREEEE

7 posts in this topic

Crappie Tom and I are announcing the date of the Backwater Brawl 2005 on Feb 19th, 2005. 8am to whenever at the Pontoon slough.

Directions: Take 61 out of RedWing south to Wabasha. While still a two lane, take the first left exit into Wabasha. Go until you have to stop. It will be a three way stop. Take a left there and cross high bridge and continue to second parking area on right.

These get togethers are about getting to know each other and meet people from the board. Also, hopefully more can make it on the 19th of Feb. It will give you more time to practice your hook setting skills between now and then!!

Deitz Dittrich

Good decision Deitz and Tom, I don't think there would be too much mingling in that kind of temp. I changed my calender as well.

Thanks Dan- I look forward to meeting you on the 19th of Feb...

Good plan man, I however will be on a trip to Red and Winnie/Cass that weekend, oh, well, at least I'll be fishing. I was looking forward to schooling D.D. cool.gif

I was just giving myself a pep talk to make it down to this event...it wasn't working very well tongue.gif.

Good choice guys. I look forward to meeting everyone on the 19th of Feb.

I can't wait to ice fish on the Ole' Miss.

We've got light icing going on right now in Roch and points eastward. The forcast is getting mixed reviews, but the general thought is for ice/mix and followed by snow of various amounts. Then wind and frgid for al,most a week. We really didn't want people chancing the trip with the radical cold coming on top of the slip and slide. Of course by re-scheduling we will lose a few, but I see we are going to gain a few too. Everyone is invited and if time allows, encouraged to come out and get to know one another.

Hey guys,

Thanks for rescheduling. I was getting concerned about leaving the Iowa tropics for the icy tundras. I'm also really looking forward to this event as I've never fished the backwaters. I'll be looking for the buzz in February until then save me a few biters.