Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
lawdog

Something missing from the discussions...

lawdog

WE should be talking about how terrible Brett Favre has become in playoff football. I voted him MVP of the Vikings yesterday!

Greatest QB of all time??? HA! He stinks!!!!!!!!!!

buzzsaw

This from page 2 on espn.com

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

muskybuck

If he stinks so much how come all you guys can wait for is his retirement. You should be hoping he plays for many more years.

barebackjack

Mus smile.gifky dont let em get to ya, We will get to do this to them next week after they lose, which, the pack likely would have done also, niether one of the vikes or pack is a superbowl quality team at this point.

lawdog

You will get to this to us next week?

How can you guys who's team will be home on the couch since we ELIMINATED YOU, gloat about anything that happens from here on out????????

buzzsaw

Bareback, I'm with Lawdog on this thought.

96trigger

This is from a previous post on the Packers and Vikings Round 3. And by the way, Brett Favre can quarterback until he's fifty for all I care. The only reason we mention it is because the Packer fans get so riled up about it. Packer fans need to get over their man crush on Favre and realize that he didn't do anything but give them early exits in the postseason the last two years.

Buzzsaw, I read your post predicting the score last week, right on man. It doesn't get any better than that. The Packer fans should be licking their wounds. All week I have been hearing about how much Moss sucks and how bad the Vikes are. The Vikings just outplayed the Packers. Once again, it was the Packers who self destructed. The Packers need to seriously start looking for a good young quarterback to be an understudy to Favre. Last year, Favres last pass of the season was a wounded duck that was picked off. Lets also remember the embarassing 4th and 20+ yards. I am now sure what these Packers fans are talking about when last year it was the Pack who embarassed the NFC. Had any other quarterback other than Favre made a bone head play like flipping the ball to a receiver in end zone after crossing the line of scrimmage, they would have been crucified. Instead of 3rd and goal it was a penalty AND loss of down. Yeah, he's still one of the best (not). Yet the commentators thought it was hilarious because it was Brett Favre. That play was one of the dumbest mistakes I have ever seen. He could have at least slid, if not dove into the end zone. Moss does a mock moon and everyone is a critic. Randy Moss's attitude was greatly improved this year, he is still an immature kid, maybe when he is Thirty he will be a legitimate leader.

otto_man

bareback, i'm with ya man.

barebackjack

Its not called gloating, its called razzing a fan of a losing team which you my friend will be.Isnt that what the initial post you put up was all about????????

lawdog

Quote:

Its not called gloating, its called razzing a fan of a losing team which you my friend will be.Isnt that what the initial post you put up was all about????????

YES, it just won't have much effect coming from a BIGGER LOSING TEAM's guys. ELIMINATION BY THE VIKINGS...DEAL WITH IT ALL OFF-SEASON BOYS!!!!! grin.gif

james_walleye

i wouldnt be so quick too make the vikings losers of this game. The eagles with no T.O. And even better they didnt play their starters since he went down. They put a lot of offense through Owens so who knows what that offense will look like. And that defense really got smacked around the last 2 weeks. The vikings played a better offense in GB than they will face this week. If the vikes play with no turnovers again, i believe they win this game.

barebackjack

YES, it just won't have much effect coming from a BIGGER LOSING TEAM's guys. ELIMINATION BY THE VIKINGS...DEAL WITH IT ALL OFF-SEASON BOYS!!!!! grin.gif

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!! And as far as Moss's little moon dance, if it would have been a player from another team you know (Contact US Regarding This Word) well youd say its classless cause thats exactly what it was and anyone who thinks Randy Moss's attitude has changed, YOU'RE WRONG, MONEY MONEY MONEY ME ME ME IM RANDY MOSS< LOOK AT ME, hes a chump.

MJR

Jack your calling moss a chump whats that make the pack after he has been whipping on them for years.

I think Moss's attitude against the pack is they make it wayyyyy to easy on him. He is just challenging the Pack to do something.

14 games

70 catches

1,313 yds

14 tds

Me Me Me I'm Randy Moss all the way to the endzone!!! Silly Packer Fans.

Farley

Did you guys see the postgame analysis by Terry Bradshaw and the crew? That ticked me off that they go on air and say how classless moss is and how the leauge should do something about endzone celebrations and how talent only excuses so much and all that stuff. I agree with them but T.O. among others have been doing that stuff all year long but I never heard anything out of the Fox pudstains then. Maybee they all had $ on the pack. If it wasnt for Jillian, I'd boycott Fox.

muskybuck

I think if I absolutly had to bet 10$ on the next Vike game I would put it on the Vikes. I think Phillies confidence right now is not too good.