• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikings-Eagles Predictions?

JIvers

Quote:

For the record, I pick the Eagles 27-14--that is what my head says.

Hurray for me. mad.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• buzzsaw

• JIvers

• Down to Earth

• Wadinator

Finally, this miserable season is over. Hopefully the Vikes will make some serious coaching and defensive changes in the off-season.

Now for the next game of the day and the biggest game of the weekend...

Pats 34

Colts 31

Eyehunter, nice prediction!! My prediction was 27-17 Eaglets... I guess my crystal ball didn't account for our botched fake field goal attempt.

I thought that the Colts would win and boy was I wrong! I guess i'd have to say the Patriots are the team to beat after that dominating perfermance.

Quote:

Eyehunter, nice prediction!! My prediction was 27-17 Eaglets... I guess my crystal ball didn't account for our botched fake field goal attempt.

I thought that the Colts would win and boy was I wrong! I guess i'd have to say the Patriots are the team to beat after that dominating perfermance.

It is interesting that in each of the last two Vikings games, someone on this site picked the final score correctly. In my case, it was mostly dumb luck, mixed with a little educated guesswork. I mention this because in picking the exact final score of an NFL game correctly ahead of time, I have done something the New York Times sports page has failed to do in thirty years and over 3000 NFL regular season and playoff games! Since the early seventies, the Times has issued predictions for the exact scores of every NFL game played, and has never once gotten it right. Too bad that as far as football goes, that is the best news of the day for me.