Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JIvers

Vikings-Eagles Predictions?

64 posts in this topic

How does everyone think the Vikings will do against the Eagles next Sunday? I was totally wrong (and glad of it!) about how the Vikings would do against the Packers today, so I hope I am wrong about the Philly game. For the record, I pick the Eagles 27-14--that is what my head says.

21-10 Purple

Randy goes Freaky with All 3 laugh.gif

Who cares! We beat the packers! smile.gif

Honestly, with the way the Vikings ended the season, this win made the season. Any other wins are just icing on the cake.

Right now, I hope Taylor buys the Vikings, Vikings get a new stadium, Vikings spend some money on FA's, the young LB's progress and next year they are a dominant team.

Ok, that's a bit to ask for. =)

24-14 vikings win.

I would have to agree with kylersek that knocking the Packers out of the playoffs is definately the win of the season.

Ely lake expert.. What year did you graduate? Are you from Eveleth? I grew up in the Eveleth, Gilbert, Virginia area and actually lived just off of ely lake as very young kid. I'm an 88 grad of Virginia.

Purple people eaters/Green Bay Packer beaters 17 Eaglets 27

Did I mention Favre will be going out of pro sports almost the same way Patrick Roy did?! Losing to a Minnesota team!! ooo.gifgrin.gif

21-17 Vikings!

31-23 Eagles

28-24 Vikings!!!

Hey Kylersk, you graduated with my Uncle, Randy B. I'm a 95' Virginia grad. Small world, eh? Go Vikes, keep the momentum!!!!!!!!!!!

If Moss isn't hurt too bad and the Vikes can play defense they can win this game. Take away Daunte's fumble on the 1" line and T.O's non-catch touchdown that wasn't reviewed and we were basically tied early in the year with this team. They are banged up too and not the team they were then...

PREDICTION:

Vikings:24

Eagles: 17

Packers: Watching from their couches!!!!!! tongue.gif

shocked.gifgrin.gif

Vikes 34 to 21

grin.gif Is Farve still crying.

hahahhahahahahah

you win one game and now you're team is going to win it ALL! i think the bandwagon is getting a little full...

Eagles 24

Queens 14

As much as I would like to see the Vikes pull it together and dominate the playoffs, history will dictate otherwise. I'm picking the Eagles by 2+ touchdowns. frown.gif

It's kind of hard to forget the second half of the season.

I am with you Tonka Boy. If they can do it one more week I may start believing they have it figured out. I will be rooting for them regardless.

34-31 vikings

Otto, come on now, stop with all that bandwagon balony. No more sour grapes from you, just convert over from the dark side already! You know you can think your team is not going to win a game but still route for them and when they win you can still be happy about it without being called bandwagon. I see a Vikings payback at Atlanta in two weeks! shocked.gif

With Morton Andersen kicking the winning field goal!!!

Wouldnt that be ironic?

Quote:

Vikes 34 to 21

grin.gif
Is Farve still crying.

He might be, but ya gota give him this, he cares more about the game than any one of your defunct players. And after GB loses for the year, do we stop wearing our GB caps and shirts?????? HECK NO!!!

Those defunct players put a whoopin on your boys like I haven't seen since grade school. At least the defunct players showed up for the game, couldn't hardly hear the crowd except for during the moment of silence for Reggie White. Wear what you want, we'll do the same.

Enjoy critisizing the vikes during the playoffs. We enjoy putting your heroes out of them.

Quote:

He might be, but ya gota give him this, he cares more about the game than any one of your defunct players.

TO ANSWER THIS STATEMENT........

Atleast he has you fooled into thinking he cares!! I guess that makes Favre a better salesman than whomever your referring to....

Quote:

Quote:

Vikes 34 to 21

grin.gif
Is Farve still crying.

He might be, but ya gota give him this, he cares more about the game than any one of your defunct players. And after GB loses for the year, do we stop wearing our GB caps and shirts?????? HECK NO!!!

If he cares so much, why didn't he put his head down and go for the first down instead of taking a penalty he knew he would get and then laugh about it. I respect Farve and his abilities. That play did not go with his tough guy history. If I was his teamate, I would be rather ticked off that he took the easy way out on that one. Since the Pack was getting the ball back after the half they would have had a chance for the lead and would have taken control of the game.

I think he was playing for the wrong team !!!!!

How many interceptions did he throw 1234 should have been (5)

Heck he was on our team LOL !!!!!

ummm...the anser is "heck yes". I didn't see one so called packer fan wear there team shirts or caps at my work today...of course they had them on last Friday. I'm just calling it like I see it.

The only thing funner than reading this argueing is limiting on fish at LOW thanks for the laughs and good luck fishing.Vikes 35 Jets 28 looking ahead.At least we ended Greenbays year.

Really having a hard time predicting a score with this, with so many things to consider. I really don't think it will be a high scoring game. Eagles have no TO and haven't played game with their starters in 4 weeks come game time. Vikes come in off a huge win at Lambeau(is there a let down effect in that the Vikes had their "Super Bowl" last week), and also injuries to Moss and Williams. Eagles a lot better on D than the Pack, and Minnesota D actually playing a very good game last week. I think it will come down to a battle of the field goal kickers. I know Minnesota and their fans are pretty confident after this past week, but I'm not convinced quite yet that they can have a repeat performance against a better team, even without TO. Hate to say it for all you Viking fans, but I'm going with...

Eagles 19

Vikings 13

Hopefully they will prove me wrong for the sake of all you Viking fans. I will be rooting for the Vikes. If the Packers can't make it, I'd just as soon see fellow NFC North team move on. Just think...IF St. Louis knocks off Atlanta on Saturday, Minnesota will know going into the Eagles game they are playing for the opportunity to host the NFC Championship Game.