Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DaPro

Lake Bemidji

DaPro

Could anybody let me know what depth the perch/walleyes are swimming in?

Thanks

beef

DP,

Perch are running in the 20-25 foot range. Found some walleyes coming up into the 17 foot range. Northerns are still sitting off the deep cabbage beds....

Good Luck,

Beef

DaPro

Thanks alot beef. Hows dimond point been doing?

beef

There is some good perch action on the south side of the point. There is some cabbage in 10 feet of water. If you find that then move a little deeper to 20-25 feet then you will find the jumbo's. If you can find the cabbage you will find the perch on Diamond.... Haven't fished the North West side of diamond much this year....If you are looing for perch, run out to the rock pile and fish the south west break line....

Good Luck

Beef

DaPro

again, thanks a lot beef

Spikeidji

Beef,

I am off on Saturday and may want to hit Bemidji for the day or evening. What are you up to? Lets go.

Spike

Chad711

Bring your Mittens, gonna be a cold one Saturday smile.gif

Personally I am having no luck on Eyes on Bemidji, kinda like last spring I couldnt catch one to save my life. Then in July I had great luck. confused.gif

beef

You mean they let you off for a day. You might as well be the store manager... grin.gif As of now I have nothing planned...I don't know if I really want to go out when the high is suppose to be -15. Give me a call at home...I just got over the flu...I'm back at school today so call me in the evening...

Beef

Spikeidji

Geez, Your right. What was I thinking? I think I just may hit the Hard Times and have a couple more than usual or Masons, (Its closer to home) and just turn on the Heating blanket and crash in for the weekend. Next Saturday I'm heading down to Brainerd to take in my first Jaycees Ice extravaganza. Hope its warmer by then!!!

Spike

beef

The Jaycees thing is fun...I think I am now settling for the stay at home dad thing this weekend....Juction 51 is playing at Hardtimes I think Friday and Saturday night. If your going drop me an email....I may join you for a bev or two....

Hope everything is going well at the mountain,

Beef