Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ASMOLEY

St. Anna Lakes

ASMOLEY

Just wondering how pelican and pine lakes are producing this winter. My dad drives by these lakes every day and says they are a lot of houses out on pine near the north end. Haven't made my way out there this year caught some small sunfish and crappies out there last winter. I think my dad will be out there tomarrow i will post his results. Best of luck guys!

merc

Haven't been there myself but I heard rumors they are picking up a few crappies, but again it is only hear say.

ASMOLEY

Well my dad didn't make it out there he stayed closer to home and tried little rock. He caught 5 small perch. But merc i'm going to give the hear say a try. I think i'm going to try pine on wednesday.

merc

Good luck. Better try Wednesday as the temps after that are going to be brutal for a few days!!

frostbite14

Hey guys,

I have only fished Pelican once this year and didn't do very well. But I have fished Pine for years. This winter is quite strange for Pine. The last time I fished Pine was the third of January and there were 19 houses out their when I counted. Alot of them were spear houses too. I guess when someone sees a crowd of people, they flock to the scene. It is so deceiving when one sees so many houses in one spot. That is a sure bet people are catching fish isn't it!! But remember, look at the location. Norh End, right by the road. You don't see too many people venturing out to other locations. This lake sure has attracted people this winter and even the DNR stopped in for a visit. I have caught a couple of crappies out there this winter, but it has been slow. Not sure how everyone else has been doing. Well good luck everyone.

-Frostbite14

ASMOLEY

Frostbite you are totally right it can be really frustrating having multipul houses move in on you. Sometimes it can be a good sign or a bad one. Pine does have alot better structure than what the north end has to offer. Thanks for the info and good luck.