Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Mugsaway

I realize I should have posted this last night, but here it goes.

I am going to South Center this morning around 1000-1100 with my 7 year old son. We were out there 2 yrs ago with decent luck. My question is how has the bite been this year. I really don't know the lake very well so any information on where to get some crappies to keep my son (and his old man)happy would be appreciated.

Thanks-

Mugs

Deitz Dittrich

Sorry i didn't see your post sooner.. let us know how you did?

Mugsaway

Ok, here's the report.

We were told by several people that "the pancake??" was producing. So we proceed. All set up, looking at the electronics and notice I keep losing sight of my lure. Gain up. A bit more. I ask my son if he really charged the battery, like he said he did. He says no, he lied.

Drive to Frankies and buy a new battery and back in time for the 3:00 bite I am used to. Nothing. Not even a bite.

Despite the bad luck fishing though, it's always a treat to spend time with my kids.....

Deitz Dittrich

Sorry you didn't get them mugs.. I was out there on S.C. as well, I was after walleye on part of the main basin.. I got 4 walleye. But nothing to really write home about...