Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

OPITZ

My parents bought a lake home on German this past summer,thinking about trying some fishing this sat. for the first time. Any tips where to start looking for fish (crapp,wall)and can you drive a pick up anywhere or are there bad spots. might bring the 4 wheeler along

yar 32

The ice is 13"to14" thick they are driving all over the lake. The crappie bite is pretty good from what i heard north of the island just look for the group of houses also a few walleyes mixed in. hope this helps

OPITZ

thanks for the info any more would be appreciated

OPITZ

Fished German tonight 1st crappie 6:30 had to pick through many had nice limit at 11:30

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Pat McGraw
      Tulibee? Last February on Frazer Bay
    • fowldreams
      Where else can you go and pull so many big walleyes? Just go in knowingly that you aren't going to keep anything. Sleeper option is better than portable . Limited action during the day anyway. Now sunset to sunrise can be game on all night long. We put back 14 over 22" last weekend. When I say we it was myself, wife and two kids under 7. This lake is a blast. Good Luck
    • Walleychaser
      Was out last Saturday and moved a couple times then into the house for the overnight. No luck on walleyes but did see a lot of small perch on the camera at multiple locations and depths from 15' to 33'. It was still a fun time and that is the allure of Mille Lacs for me more than bringing anything home for a meal. I guess it is all what you are looking to accomplish. Have fun regardless!
    • eyeguy 54
      Last year I grabbed my new license a few days early and hit a lake east of here.  Had my new license in my pocket.  2 people on the lake and I got checked by a young CO that walked out from the access. Nice guy. Showed it to him and he said this is for the new season. I had the old one on shore in the car and told him that. He said no problem and mentioned to carry it till the new season starts.  Checked my bucket and we visited a bit. Then he walked about 1/4 mile to the only other person I saw out to check him. So carry the current one  if you buy early. 
    • eyeguy 54
      better buy your new one on the 24th and carry both so you dont end up in jail...  
    • derbier122x
      Mine says it expires 2/25 this year. Either that or it' too work out to read.
    • mrpike1973
      Fished 4 days this last weekend. 1 tullibee, 1 walleye, sun up to sun down drilled and moved several times. Fun to fish but came home and limited out on sunnies on a small lake near me the allure of the big pond is over for me. Just my 2 cents good luck and have fun if you go.
    • Ron Vroom
      When I purchased them at a sports show, the guy doing the demo recommended the small duckbill pliers he was using sold by Menard’s. I tried using a small needle nose as well as a leather man, and ruined quite a few. I got the duck bills at Menard’s and that was the ticket, just like the guy said! I think the pressure is spread more evenly over the stop.
    • Alex wilhelmi
      That's what I want to hear. Thank you sir
    • monstermoose78
      It’s still a blast to fish
  • Share & Have Fun