• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I've been reading all the posts for the brainerd area lately for some info on ice fishing in the area but I'm not seeing it. I'm heading up there next weekend and I would like to know about panfish oppurtunities near the gull lake area we a stay at my sisters on squaw point. Also what about the walleye bite? Gull or Pelican what is my best option and any spots to hit? Thanks for the help.

Echo, by the sounds of it Pelican is the place to be for walleyes. Gull is where I have my houses and we are catching some, but it's definitely not a "hot bite". One evening you catch 3 the next you get 0. I haven't been panfishing, but I would suggest trying Green Lake or maybe Nisswa or Roy on the Gull Chain.

Good luck,

Walleyedan