• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I know a lake where they're catching walleyes but its not a lake u would expect. Reply and ask and if u seem nice enough I'll probably tell u.

I could use a little eye help,as panfish have been good but have had trouble finding eyes. your big secret would be very usefull. Thanks--Tom

Bobbert i have been looking for an out of the way walleye lake around southern mn. Being a highschool kid i dont have the time ( or money ) to go up to a big walleye lake but i could really go for a few fresh walleyes. I could really go for a secret lake right now because im sick of the small crappies im catch around here right now.

I also would'nt mind getting in on some walleye action. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I have'nt had much luck this year.

well I am also looking for a lake for some eyes. I am going to take my nephew and youngest son with me. Don't mind driving a little south. Any help would be appreciated. You can e-mail me if you like, [email protected]. Thanks

The walleyes I have been catching have been anywhere from 14-20 inches and I have caught them on Eagle Lake. Its the Eagle Lake next to Mankato. I have caught them in the big bay in about 8 feet of water. Hope this helps. By the way I have caught around 12 of them now and I put back 4 so hope that helps too.

You know it is just plain BS when a guy give a spot after the big bite is over. I have been fishing Eagle sence first ice and yes I did not let the spot out where we were cathing them, but to let every one think they are still biting so they wast there valuable time is BS.

Why does everyone rag on me for my reports or questions? If I said I was catching walleyes then I was catching walleyes. If you don't want my advice gr then don't take it. You may not have been using the right lure. I was using a buckshot rattle lure green.