• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Husband/Wife Summer Tournies

My wife is a teacher and I soon will be, which will give us a lot of time in the summer. Wondering if anone knows of some tournaments in Minnesota that are set up for husband/wife types of situations.

Thanks

You betcha there is! It is called CAST and they just put out there summer schedule! My wife and I fish it and the other couples are great! Very fun! The website is cast4bass.com I think......

Cory Frantzick

Team Supreme is not set up as a husband /wife format,but we do attract a lot of family teams.

Team Supreme awards the top family team at the Championship.

Last year a MN. Team [Durand and Mike Peterson] won the family of the year team and was rewarded a full wild life place setting from Wild Wings valued at over $3000.00.

We would be honored to attract another famly team to the MN. Division.

DaveC! Thanks for the reply! Do you know where I can get more information on the tournaments. What kind of tournament is it - walleye, bass, etc.

Thanks for the info.

woddy1975,You can call me any time for more info. phone#507-263-5975 I can then give you the web page address.

Entry fee is $160.00 per event

6 bass limit per team

Please call and I can give you any info. you might need.

• 2 weeks later...

Woody!

Dont forget to check out the C.A.S.T. tournaments. These are strictly co-ed tournaments and a heck of a lot of fun!

They can be found at www.castforbass.com

Cory Frantzick

• 3 weeks later...