• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Martin Lake

Anyone been out on Martin Lake in Anoka County?

If so, is the ice thick enough to drive on?

Thanks for any info.

i was out there a weeek ago, there was about 13-14"s, with some trucks driving out. We caught nothing the whole day. /the only time i'll go out there again is late ice.

good luck

My parents live on the lake and they said people are driving out to their houses now. I know over christmas I saw a couple vehicals on the very south end of the lake.....but as of last week I think they are driving all over. I haven't gotten out up there yet...but hopefully soon!!! Let me know how you do if you head out.... good luck!

JM, where were you on the lake? My dad did pretty decent out there the few times he made it out last year mid winter (when he is not remodeling their house!!).....some nice crappies and a few nice eye's. I think they were more over by the da mn.