• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Forest Lake

midwesthunter

I have been fishing Forest Lake the past few days and had pretty good action. I have been catching northerns on shiners on the weed edge during the day and moving to a bit deeper water (15 feet or so) and catching walleyes in the evening. Anyone else having luck out here?

Haven't been out on Forest yet. Been meaning to though..since I live in Forest Lake and all. Were you out on Lake Two?

HAVE YOU HAD ANY LUCK WITH CRAPPIES OR PERCH MUST BE ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES HAVENT HEARD OF MUCH BEING CAUGHT EXEPT CRAPIES IN WISCONSIN. THANKS FOR THE INFO

I went out to willow point twice without much luck but i have a little honey hole that I have been fishing and have been doing pretty well. We caught close to 10 northerns and 8 walleyes the Mon. and Tues. of this week.

New to Forum , I have a permanent on Forest third lake. A lot of small ones, Last time out Sunday.Any advice welcome.

The only advice I can give you is to try to get away from the crowds. I went out on Forest Saturday and we caught 3 keepers walleyes that were 16, 17, and 22, had two nice ones break off, and released 4 smaller walleyes. One walleye that broke off was somewhere near 26". We are using small shiners on a plain hook.

Have been fishing forest for years , It has always been plain hook ,. I have been getting them on shiners and fatheads . How deep are you fishing ? I have gotten them in 14 to 27 feet. Thanks for the help.

Which of the 3 lakes is usually the best for walleye's. I'm new to fishing that lake. Thanks!

The best luck I have had is on lake 1 and 2. Right now we have been fishing in about 15' of water. There is the big hole on lake two that can be decent and try any structure on lake one you can find: breaks, humps, holes, they all hold fish.

Thanks for the info gentleman, I just moved to Hugo last year, I thought I would try forest out this coming days off.

has anyone heard about anyone getting anything on waconia, plannin on goin out tomarrow 1/17