Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

1st Please Post Your Fishing Report - Then Join the NEW - Private Fishing Report Clubs   01/24/2018

Private Fishing Report Clubs - Click Here - Post Your Fishing Report Before Joining
      1st, be sure you post a fishing report in the forums, then ask to join after you post a fishing report in your area forum. The Private Fishing Report Clubs are where folks can share private fishing information with club members who have proven they know what's going on. Fishing Report Clubs Link also in Menu above. Apply to become a member today, while it's still easy. 
  • RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
half2fish

NINETOE and other FMers that i met at West Wind

half2fish

Hey guyes. it was good to meet all of you. dont know if you remember me but i was a short kid only 16 years old. was with the guitar player and his kids.

NINETOE

hey whats up? how you doing. did you eat any of those crappies me and adam cleaned for you? if so how were they. We ended up fishing in the fish house right next to you last saturday for a couple of hours after we lost you and danny. ended up with 21 in just the morning which put us at our limit so he headed home. Also do you have any idea how long it will be before i get my IBOT card in the mail? no rush just wondering if you knew of if there is someone else i should ask. Tight Lines everyone and be safe on the ice up there.

Bryce

Envelope is addressed awaiting the grand poohbahs arrival from Florida with the cards. Will be in the mail Sat. morning from the Waskish P.O. Good meetin ya man.

barebackjack

Hey half, Im the guys house you all fished in that night, glad you all got on some fish. We will see you up there again sometime, later bud.

NINETOE

Half2fish, glad you caught some fish. Too bad you didnt hook up with us before that. Give us a shout here if you guys come back up! Oh yeah, ask Barebackjack how the fish were as he stole them out of the freezer. shocked.gif

barebackjack

I didnt steal em! I borrowed em and I aint giving em back, thank god we are the only ones who knew that or I might have been walking, another barebackmistake. confused.gif

HUNTER2

Hey half2, if you send me your email address I can send you a picture of yourself clamping. I'm the one that was taking the pictures. gnalsaker@charter.net

grin.gif

half2fish

Hey guyes. thanks for the info about the ibot stuff. i hope to maybe be able to make it up again someday. i had the most fun i have ever had up there. it was great. best fishing i have ever experenced and i live on mille lacs. imagine that. anyways...thanks for letting us use your house bareback that was very nice of you and it was well appreated. hope we left it cleaner than we found it.

by the way. how was the fish? grin.gif

Hunter2 you have mail. soon as you get the email address please send it to me. i will send you two email addresses. think you can send the pic to both addresses? hope so. talk to you all later and good fishing.

Hey NINETOE have you been fishing up there since we left? is so how did you do.

NINETOE

I fished in the same spot sun night and recovered the limit I lost to Bareback-nogoodIlltakethemcrappies-jack. blush.gif Headed up again tomorrow.

gone postal

Hi Toe it's me the mailman. I finally tongue.gif got dug out from all the holiday mail. I will be up there this weekend if you are around lets tip 1 or 2 up. wink.gif

Mail ya later

barebackjack

Hey postal, I cant make it this weekend and I really want a limit of crappies so if by chance you see one of those in TOES freezer could ya grab em for me, I think I left em there wink.gif

NINETOE

GP, give me a ring or stop by if the light is on,,,,oh yeah West Wind!