• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mud Lake

The two Mud Lakes that I know of are NW of Collinwood but south of highway 12, and the other is NW of Lake Marion on the refuge near Eagle Lake. There may be more.

There is a mud lake about 20 miles north of darwin, right across the road from clear lake. It used to be a trout lake up until about 5-6 years ago. Too many other species took over for it to be classified as a trout lake. They are still in there though.

What I have heard is there getting lots of 16-20 inch walleyes at a Mud lake rearing pond. It could be the one north of Darwin because people have said its by darwin and litchfield. I dont think its little mud by clear but theres a different Mud lake south of there I seen.