Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
cmpeterson1

Canvas craft double flip fish house for sale.

cmpeterson1

Med.double flip fish house for sale,has otter sled.I bought this house new 2yrs.ago new,used 1 time.Size is about 5'wide x9-10'long with door at each end.No holes in fabric,just wrinkled from storage in loft in shed.Sled is in new shape.Canvas craft in Ramsey sells this house new for around $650-$700.I also have new cover.No seats,just house-sled and cover.Sorry no pictures,located in nw metro.$475 firm. cel 763-232-1398

Otterskin

Might want to try lowering your price...Unless it's the Insulated version, you can buy a new one for that price.

Good luck...it's a well built house!!

cmpeterson1

You must be thinking of the single.This is the double,fish on both sides of sled.I think you should call canvas craft.Ok guys $425. shocked.gif

cmpeterson1
shocked.gifI just lowered to $425.Call canvas craft and $ new house like this. shocked.gif

RoadRunner

Would you be interested in taking 6x8 suitcase style house (also from Canvas Craft) on a partial trade?

cmpeterson1

Thanks, but I can't.I own a otter mag.now and sold a otter med. to buy this house new.My 14yr.old needs his own house.14 and know everything,tough to fish in same house.Plus we run and gun to much, need otter style houses.

RoadRunner

Quote:

My 14yr.old needs his own house.14 and know everything,tough to fish in same house.

I know how you feel. I've got a 14yo myself. There's nothing worse than the constant taunting of a 14 yo who is outfishing you!!!