• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Medicine Lake ICE Event - Sat. Jan 22nd

Was a pleasure meeting ya Joe (Lakeman)! I was hoping to see you try and follow me across the lake on that 800 Polaris Sportsman ya have.. grin.gif I'll try and stop out again this year. VERY nice bait shop ya got there.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Johnson

• hanson

• metrojoe

• Kylersk

Thanks Dave pleasure to meet you too !

Those are some beasty meats on that 700 but that 800 is bulletproof ! cool.gif

lakeman

I would just like to say that I had a fun time at Medicine on Saturday even though I had a cough that made me feel like I was on my death bed. It was a fun event, but I do have to say I am not too fond of the format. It doesn't seem right to comepair the bag from the guy that spends the day moving around, sitting in his shack, getting his poles all rigged up, then trys to get fish to bite by trying different jigs, baits, and different movements. To the guy that puts his tip-up out with a shiner and hook and then sits in his truck or van drinking beer and watching movies just waiting for that flag to go up. Now I know that this event is for all of us to get together and have a fun time and that is great. I am sure that it would be more of a headache to have seperate categories. Just something to think about. Have a great season! I might try to make it to Minnetonka but not sure.

Well I wished i would have braved the snow and headed out.

Took me too long to get snowblower running and get out the driveway I woulda have missed all the action. And after a 2-1/2 hour drive home from work Friday night, I overslept a bit. Looks like ya'll had a great time. Might ahve to stop out at the next one on tonka....

Looks like it was a Blast !!!

Well I wished i would have braved the snow and headed out.

Took me too long to get snowblower running and get out the driveway I woulda have missed all the action. And after a 2-1/2 hour drive home from work Friday night, I overslept a bit. Looks like ya'll had a great time. Might ahve to stop out at the next one on tonka....