• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

End of Year Gas Augers

Scott M

Just wondering if anyone had any advice on where to go for gas augers. I had mine recently stolen but don't really want to pony up now to purchase one. Where should I go and does it make sense to wait that long. I'm looking for a strikemaster or jiffy in the 250-300 range, marked down a bit for end of year sales.

I know that D-Rock in New Brighton gets augers used for the Forest Lake tournement. They have been used one day, and are drastically reduced in price. I know a couple guys that got augers there and have been very happy..

I would keep an eye on Gander. I got a Lazer a few years ago and saved about $80 and I love it. They usually put them on sale after the first of the year to get rid of them.

Hey setterguy, what is that place in new brighton? D Rock? What's the full name and where is it at?

Thanks for your help.

The StrikeMaster Laser 2000 10" is $269 at Gander Mountain right now, and then add another 5% off on all ice fishing "stuff" due to inventory clearance discounts. I think the 8" is $249, not certain on that off the top of my head.

Its actually called D-Rock, its a landscaping place, but for some reason they sell and repair augers. It is located on old Hwy 8. Directions 694 to Long Lake Road go South, to first stoplight, go right, to stop sign go right, follow under RR tracks, then start looking for it on your left.

Hey thanks a lot. IOU if I can score an auger. I'll keep my eyes posted for the tournament and or see if i can give them a call.