Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Walleye #1

I am looking to book a trip for my annual trip this summer and a coule of the resorts that we normally go to are booked. I have looked at the Glenwood Lodge online and seems to look nice. Does anyone have any previous experience with this place or any opinions. Is it near some good fishing? Nevermind stupid question the lake has great fishing everywhere! smile.gif

Ace I will be in contact to find our annual day on the lake.

Thanks for any help

Walleye #1

Captain Ken

Don't know them directly but have heard good things about their place. It is hard to recommend one vs another resort on V because they all are good places with something or different things to offer each person or family. Maybe call em and see if you click.

See you on the water

garytheguide

walleye one...Bill and Al and the rest of the folks are top notch around that resort...the service is the best and they are honest and will put you on fish ...and take care of your needs when you are there....I have been to Bills many times just to get gas or have a pizza...and he has always been a great host even if we just need to get out of the rain....and yes it is close to good fishing ..wich was not a question...it was a statement........ good luck and set the hook!!...

guideman

Hey Jason,

Glenwood lodge is in a great area with very good fishing near by for all species. The new owners have totally rebuilt the resort and have always been very friendly to me when I stop by for gas.

It's a long drive down a gravel road to get there however it's also very secluded. The smallmouth action is very good up there, lots of great pike and muskie action as well. It's also a good place to be if the wind is howling, you can always get out and fish. smile.gif

"Ace" cool.gif

BigWormin

Glenwood is the only lodge i've been to on V, and have went for the last 2 years now. I think it's great, cabins are very nice and completely remodeled. I've done great fishing the east side of the lake both times i've been up there, with tons of smallie action and some walleyes. Seen the biggest muskie i've ever seen jump about 20 ft away from my boat 2 years ago while i was releasing a walleye, that was great, i just happened to be looking right at it when it jumped and seen the whole thing, not just a splash! I've got nothing but good things to say about Glenwood, plus you really feel secluded taking that long *ss gravel road back there with some awesome scenery.

mrwalleye_13

thats pretty much the only vermillion resort i have ever been to... didnt stay there but thats where we always parked becuase one of my friends had a place on pine island right by there. She has since moved her cabin to birch point but i still spent a lot of time driving down mud lake road.

caribou01

We will be staying at Glenwood for the first time this year, June11-18. We often passed by it when heading to Armstrong and cable bay. We normally stay in the Daisy bay area. Glenwood looks real nice and that area of the lake never seems to have the boat traffic and pressure seen farther West . We are Really looking forward to the trip this year!

garytheguide

yep...you will like it just fine...have a good trip..and maybe see you on the water...(Contact US Regarding This Word)