• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

outfitters on Mille Lacs to overnight on ice?

Looking for suggestions from the group on outfitters on Mille Lacs. Want to overnight out there and want to know good/bad experiences, places to avoid, precautions?

all comments appreciated.

Pro

Pro37 - You may want to post this on the Mille Lacs forum, but here are a couple of recommendations. South side of the lake - Brandts, Dickies, McQuoids. East Side - Hunter's Point, Fishers Resort. West Side - Garrison Sports, Myr Mar.

I've ran my house out of Myr Mar for the past 4 years. Their houses are in good locations and if you need something, they will be there. Bar/Restaurant/Bait all right there. I will also be bringing a group of 10 up to McQuoids the weekend of the 30th and staying in their 5 Bedroom Condo. Very nice accomodations!

Thanks Leaky. Mainly posted here to see if folks from my region had been out there. Was looking at McQuoids as well.

Pro