Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
BarTender

walleyes are on fire...

BarTender

been some great fishing in th area from all the folks I've talked to. I cought 4 and lost at least 3 others in two nights fishing. the guy next to me cought 21 in the last week alone.

Been hearing EBL, Stuart, WBL and a couple smaller lakes have been doing well.

Last night was real good, I should have fished walleys on mondy night, instead of crappies, they way they are bitting.

ChuckN

My report is the worst walleye bite I have ever seen on my trusty spots for the whole week. And the people I know are not getting much either. confused.gif

The pike are active! grin.gif

jerkin'm

You are kidding right chuck? If not, sounds like you need some trustier spots. Was up on Monday w/Kate again, did well. Want to see more pictures?

ChuckN

Sure, you take Kate out all over, and never call me when you are supposed to (like that time...LOL). grin.gif

I'm gonna find your little spot. smile.gif