Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pout-slayer

Sugar Bar

6 posts in this topic

Does anybody have any info on how much ice there is out at Sugar Bar and if the eyes are hitting there yet. We'll be heading to Winni from 1/28-1/30 mostly after perch but would like to get into some evening eyes. Any info would be helpful. Thanks

The pout slayer can catch fish but he is terrible with dates. We'll actually be there from 12/28-12/30. We'll be staying at Dennys.

Ya I hope he can remember what the numbers on his GPS stand for. grin.gif I may have to head up that way on Wed or Thurs and fish with you guys a bit. Maybe just a day trip unless ya got room on the floor. Is the Mini Kettle boy going with?

Steve,

Let me know if you head up Wed or Thurs. I'm off both days and other than having an appt for my daughter at 10 in Rapids on Wed. am free. I'd have my 2 rug rats with 11 and 6, but they can catch fish. Let me know bmc2680 at yahoo dot com. I'll check my GPS tonight, I may have Sugar Bar on there, not sure though. If I do, I can post coords.

Sorry guys, no coords for Sugar Bar. I also called Denny's and Highbank's tonight for current ice conditions, only got answering machines though.

Brian

Brian it looks like freezing rain on Wed so I may hang by home. If I do come up Ill call ya. Can ya leave me your cell # on my e-mail? walleyes4me32@aol.com

Steve,

You got mail.

Brian