• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jiffy Ice Auger Shaft?

CatManLee

Question

Does anyone know if a new Jiffy Drill Assembly will work on an older model Jiffy? I would much rather purchase the drill instead of the whole unit (cheaper). I have a model 30 Jiffy, It looks identical to the new 30's, so you'd think it would work...Right? And if so, does any jiffy drill fit any other Jiffy? I would like to get the new Stealth Drill for it.

My auger runs like a pro, so I hope this would work.

If anyone knows, please let me know thanks.... grin.gif

3 answers to this question

To the best of my knowledge the Stealth lower auger assemblies are not available separately yet. They do not list them on their web site.

The output shaft size is the same and so is the coupler receiver, so it would work if you can buy one.

You may try calling Feldman direct and see for sure. I think they will not sell the Stealth assemblies to the public separate from the power head for another year yet, maybe even longer. Best bet is to call the service departmant and see if they will do it.

yes you can get the stealth blade by it self. H&H sports in maple lake,MN sells them I checked on it last year and the had them for sale.