Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
priorbass

stone legacy custom size rod case

1 post in this topic

just got a new stone legacy custom size rod case...the quality is second to none...size is perfect...got to pick color..and they have different things to pick from to make the case custom built...I got it for a bambo fly rod am refinishing for my son...if you need a good fly rod case I sure would look at there web site...am very please with it...it will not be my last one...just my 2 cents

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Sherman
      I'll be out this wknd and got 3 spots to try out so still debating which one will be the ticket. The past couple weeks I've been getting some while crappie fishing.  Going to be shore fishing so FYI the water level is pretty high right now with all the rain from few weeks ago. A wader would be handy if you have one.  Good luck n be safe out there.
    • Thulie
      Found a half dozen good size crappies on Clear Lake in Waseca Sunday.  Just off the bottom in 8 feet of water, minnows under bobbers.  Water temp was 58 on the east side of the lake, which was a full degree above the rest of the lake.
    • eyeguy 54
      yepper, almost 30 between the 2 of us in the slack water next to fast water. kinda hard to fish in that fast water when it's moving so fast...  
    • Tom Sawyer
      We were using both, but the number of fish caught was definitely based on..... location, location, location - slack water during high flows is where it's at buddy.
    • eyeguy 54
      I remember when I first moved to MN I went down to the dam with a buncha angleworms. Coudnt keep the smallies off. LOL