Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Green&Gold

First FM outing

9 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

This is my first post on FishingMN. I just wanted to thank all of those who I met on Fish Lake last weekend. (You might remember me as the "beverage coordinator" in the green Polar Sport who came with Northlander.) It was a good time. I look forward to many more FishingMN outings. I am heading up to LOTW new year's weekend. We will be fishing off of Pine Island. Stop by if you see the Packer's Green Polar Sport (18 ft. of water).

P.S. - Cheffrey, thanks for the great door prize. We might have to try the Kangaroo!! cool.gif

Purple & White, grin.gif

There will be a few of us on Red over the new year in sleepers. If you guys head down for the night crappie bite let me know. Thanks for keeping my beverage container filled at the gathering.

Granny

Hey man it was nice to meet you, however we might have to do something about your screen name. Remember, this is fishing MINNESOTA. jk, someone had to do it. well anyways welcome aboard and i'm sure we'll meet again on the ice.

Welcome Green & Gold,

It was good meeting you up at Fish Lake. I'm glad to see you started posting. Thanks for looking out after the beer.

Take care, smile.gif

Tom (BD110)

Hey Jared its about time you got on the ball and posted. Thanks for all your help Saturday! I told ya your screen name would gather you some bugs but oh well your in VIKING LAND ya know. Good luck on LOW and keep any hot bites on that GPS for me. Ya going to hit "HOG TROUGHT"? Save me a 33"er! grin.gif

Green&Gold welcome to FM. Hope to meet you at the next get together.

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm glad to be on board. Granny, its going to be a short trip to LOTW, but we might try to pick up a couple slabs on Sunday afternoon on our way home. Maybe I'll see ya.

I think we have to be out of the house by 1:00 sunday so we will probably be gone. Still not sure if we are even going. Good luck!

Granny

Welcome Green & Gold and I love the name and it was nice meeting you last Saturday.

By the way I'll be at the game tomorrow with all my green and gold on!

GO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jar Jar