Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scott M

Parley Lake east of Waconia

4 posts in this topic

Anyone been out to Parley? That's usually a pretty good bet for early season Crappies.

Went out there tonight, dead sea. Tons of people out there. This lake is usually an early season must for crappie, apparently they aren't biting anywhere. No one caught any, although one guy saw them come in on Vexilar but just passed through with nothing more than scaring the minnow.

I was also on Parley last night. Yes, DEAD SEA. My buddy did catch a 16" Walleye.

And for the guy who flipped me the bird as I was riding my ATV past the vicinity of his house, RELAX. You are sure to die from hypertension if you don't become a nicer, more relaxed person...

I can also attest to the dead sea comments on Sunday. I spent half of the day Sunday digging out my ice fishing stuff and gtting the kids ready to go to the lake only to find out nothing's biting. Oh well, now everthing is ready to go and it was a beautiful day/evening on the lake. We didn't see anything on the vex's until just before dark. Then we saw several fish but could only get one 5 inch perch to bite.

We did find a solid 12 inches of clear ice all the way across the lake.