Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain B.R.K

Pearl Update

8 posts in this topic

Guys- looking to head out tomorrow night after work to Pearl with a buddy. Anybody else going to be out there?

Just wondering where I should go as I'm new to the area. If you can point me in the right direction- great.

Come on guys grin.gif those already have spilled the beans about the bite going on Pearl.

Sure hope there is a night bite there, otherwise it will be one long COLD night tomorrow night.

See the Grand lake post. There's a couple hints for you to try.

Good Luck!

Maybe we can make it out after Christmas. I'm tied up until then.

Thanks again, I will look at the Grand Lake post.

Captain, what time are you going out? It's going to be too cold to work tomorrow, and was thinking of going to Clearwater, but I might be swayed to go to pearl.

Sorry about not posting earlier. I don't get the chance to post during work.

I went out tonight and BURRRrrrr! Tough to be mobile when it is this cold outside. Tried a few spots from the left of the landing in about 13ft of water. Graphed a few fish, missed one bite and caught nothing.

Yeah it's brutal out there tonight! I bet it was popping pretty good tonight!

How much ice?

at least 8" or more! It was poppin' pretty good. Almost to much for my liking.